1. Basic concepts
The site is an online store located on the Internet at www.bracelet.lviv.ua
Site Administration - FOP Matla Yuriy Ivanovich,37000, ave. Shevchenko 30, Lviv, Lviv region, Ukraine
Phone: +38 032 261 18 71
User - a natural or legal person who has posted his personal information via Feedback forms on the site with the purpose of transmitting the Administration's data to the Site.
A feedback form is a special form where the User places his personal information for the purpose of transmitting the Administration's information to the Site.
2. General provisions
2.9. The administration of the Site does not verify the authenticity of the information received about the User.
3. Terms and objectives of payment and use of personal data of users
3.1. User's personal data such as: surname, name, patronymic, e-mail, telephone, address. Passed by the User of the Administration of the Site with the consent of the User.
3.2. The transfer of personal data to the User of the Site Administration, through the Feedback Form, means the consent of the User to the transfer of his personal data.
3.3. The Site Administration processes information about the User, including his personal data, such as: surname, name, patronymic, e-mail, phone, address.
3.4. Processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the principles:
- the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and integrity;
- compliance with the purposes of processing personal data for purposes predetermined and claimed in the collection of personal data;
- the correspondence of the volume and nature of processed personal data to the methods of processing personal data and purposes of processing personal data;
- the inadmissibility of combining the objects of databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
3.5. The Site Administration processes the User's personal data with his consent in order to provide services / sales of goods offered on the Site.
4. Storage and use of personal data
5. Transfer of personal data
5.2. The provision of personal data of the User at the request of state bodies, bodies of local self-government is carried out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
6. Terms of storage and removal of personal data
6.1. User's personal data is stored on the electronic media of the site indefinitely.
6.2. The User's personal data is destroyed at the request of the user himself on the basis of his request, or at the initiative of the Site Administrator without explaining the reasons by deleting the information posted by the User by the Site Administration.
7. Rights and obligations of users
Users have the right, on the basis of a request, to receive from the Administration of the Site information related to the processing of his personal data.
8. Measures to protect user information
The Site Administrator shall take technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data of users from the moment of receipt of the request.
9. Addressing users
9.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
for a physical person:
- the number of the main document certifying the identity of the User or his representative;
- information on the date of issuance of the said document and the authority that issued it;
- the date of registration through the Feedback Form;
- the text of the request in a free form;
- signature of the user or his representative.
for a legal entity:
- request in free form on a letterhead;
- registration date via Feedback Form;
- the request must be signed by an authorized person with an attachment of documents confirming the authority of the person.
9.3. The Administration of the Site undertakes to consider and send a response to the request received by the User within 30 days from the moment of receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from the User (application in written / electronic form) refers to restricted information and without the written consent of the User is not subject to disclosure. Personal data and other information about the User who directed the request can not be without the special consent of the User used otherwise than to answer the subject of the request received or in cases explicitly provided by law.